COLUMBUS BOTANICAL GARDEN GUEST GUIDELINES
Not all of our plants are always obvious, but all of them are valuable and important! Please help us care for our unique collections and maintain our safe, beautiful and serene atmosphere by adhering to these simple guidelines, which are designed for the protection of our plants and the enjoyment and safety of our guests.
- Please refrain from entering flowerbeds or plant displays. Please remain on pathways and grassy turf at all times.
- Enjoy viewing the plants, structures, and the natural beauty in the gardens with your eyes. Please refrain from touching objects in the Garden.
- Please refrain from climbing on trees, walls, or other garden features.
- Please respect other guests by not playing active sports.
- Please do not smoke, use tobacco as the Garden is a nicotine-free environment.
- Dogs are allowed on the Jo Ann Holt Walking Trail provided they are kept on a leash and you clean up after them. Service animals are welcomed in all areas of the Garden.
- Alcoholic beverages are only allowed for scheduled events.
- Help keep the Garden clean. Please do not litter.
- Guests are welcome to take photos and videos for personal use. However, all professional photography sessions must abide by the Garden photography policy.
- Children under the age of 18 years old must be accompanied and watched by an adult at all times.
- Fountains and water features are for viewing only; please do not wade or throw objects, including coins into any water feature.
- Bicycles, rollerblades, skates, skateboards, motorcycles, mopeds or remote- controlled vehicles are not allowed in the Garden.
- As a courtesy to other guests, please avoid the use of radios or sound-producing reproductive devices.
- Please be advised that any special event must be scheduled with our Rental Director no less than two weeks prior to taking place in The Garden. This includes but is not limited to weddings or wedding events of any type, proposals, showers, reunions, gender reveals, birthday parties, group visits, tours, and photography sessions.
The Garden is a family-friendly environment; therefore, Please behave in a safe and courteous manner at all times. Guests who choose not to comply with these guidelines may be asked to limit their time enjoying the Garden.
Thank you in advance for helping us be good stewards of the beautiful grounds with which we have been entrusted. Enjoy your visit!